Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Well our baby girl isn't such a baby anymore. We ended our summer by bringing in little Missy Monkey Feet's birthday with a big ole barbeque. We had so many family and friends that day. It was great! We had nearly 40 guests in all. We are so blessed to have so many important people in our lives and we're thankful to every one of them. We hope everyone enjoyed themselves. We sure did!




"I'm a big, big girl!"


Missy Monkey Feet testing the icing right before blowing out the candles.











"Daddy can you play kiss the frog with me?"








some of my rowdy cousins :0)














"I don't want to say cheese! I just threw up for pete's sake!"














our aunt, mamaw, and some random guy... whose side of the family is he from again?

















duck, duck, duck, GOOSE!!!




















"How do you guys get your tiara to stay on straight?"























Baby E. "I use a little bit of grape jelly"

















2 comments:

Katherine said...

We're glad we came!

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

We're sad we missed it. It looks like it was a great time. Happy Birthday!!!