Friday, August 15, 2008

Open up and say AHHHH!

Sorry folks that it has been so long since the last entry. I got a new phone for mother's day and I still don't know about half of its capabilities. I have been getting better at taking pictures with it and I have earned the name "text queen". Anyway, I just figured out how to upload the photos to the computer (with some help from my personal computer guru hubby) so I will be blogging a lot over the next few days to catch everyone up on Missy Monkey Feet's goings on.

This is her second trip to the dentist. She sat in the big chair by herself this time and even though she was very scared she didn't cry or ask me to hold her. I was sooo proud of her for being such a big girl. See for yourself.

mmf relaxing in a massage chair just before her dental appointment

getting ready for the exam in the big chair
getting her teeth counted and inspected
getting her teeth brushed with raspberry toothpaste (that she picked out) then rinsed & suctioned

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always thought she and Risa look so much alike:)