Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ouch, That Hurts!

So very painful....fingers snapping, cracking under the strain of the keyboard...been so long since I've typed anything or clicked on anything...how could I have put it off for so long...oh wait, wait, is it? Yes, it's subsiding now...that's it, cramps easing....getting easier to type...easier to think...Ahhh, where were we now?

So, we've picked ourselves up, dusted ourselves off, and just like the saying, are starting all over again. Sorry for dropping out of the blog world for a time everyone. I just had to take a step back and try to be. I'm also sorry to admit that I haven't taken many pics lately of the monkey, but I have a few that didn't make it to print so I've put them here to enjoy.

Ya can't tell me there isn't a higher power or being. Just look at his handiwork. I swear you can see every good thing there is in the world in her eyes when she smiles.


2 comments:

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

Yea! So glad to see a new post. I have been wondering about you! We want to have you guys over for Dinner soon. I'll call you and see what your schedule is like.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Such a cute Ariel--love the red hair of course! Good to see things are still going well at your place. Hope the cold Ohio winter is moving fast for you!