Monday, October 1, 2007

Clickety Clack, Don't Talk Back!


Life is as busy as ever with Missy Monkey Feet. School is in full swing. She's taking a ballet/tap class, playing with as many friends as she can, playing outside as much as she can, and visiting family whenever possible. Hunting season has also begun and I've lost my husband to the woods. I miss him and worry about his safety, (he insists on always going alone) but I have the house to be concerned with. I have to finish up all the warm weather-requiring projects soon and start crafting for Christmas. It is just around the corner now.

Here is MMF in some recent photos. We have GOT to get another camera! My phone pics are great to have but the quality isn't so good. Sorry. I've also had a lot of technical difficulties lately so I haven't been able to add photos to the blog for a couple of weeks.

As you can see, my baby girl is growing up so fast. She thinks she is sooooo big! Enjoy the pics.



Here are her "clickety-clack shoes" as she calls them.
Getting ready for ballet and tap class

MMF with the other girls in her class. They are beginning ballet by "flapping their butterfly wings".


Just thrown in because she's so stinkin cute! Here she is sleeping in her big girl bed for the first time.


She looks so small in that big princess bed.





B-O-O-T-S Boots!




Monkey Boots!






Hard to make out but this is MMF and Papaw at the last fair of the season. He took her for a pony ride. Big excitement for her!







Riding/driving a truck at the fair.









Driving a car at the fair. Bye-Bye!










2 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

What fun, I love ballet class! And what a statement those boots make--too cute.

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

How fun!! I love the new picture at the top. It sure sounds like MMF is busy and loving life! We need to get together soon.