Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm NOT tired!

So much of the time I hear the argument, "I don't want to go to bed. I'm not tired!" Well here we have caught Missy Monkey Feet in the throes of grand protest until..."Not tired. Not sleepy. Not...gonna.....lay............(snoring happily)..................down. It looks like she was doing something one minute and fell asleep mid task. She is such a character. She was a little under the weather last week, but we made it to the zoo on one of the last really hot days of the year to take in the "aminals". Luckily for us, we caught a few really good shots. Enjoy.
MMF with the sea turtle in the manatee tank.
Mr. Tiger taking a nap close to the water and coincidentally, the glass.
Now here's a character after my own heart. Reminds me of a certain little monkey-foot girl. This guy (or girl, if applicable) is just relaxing taking in the humans who have come by to visit.
This penguin was debating jumping in the water. He would look right at us until I would start to snap a picture. Then out of what I must assume was extreme modesty he would politely turn his head. He did this several times. MMF and I really are easily amused.





1 comment:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

You get the best photos at the zoo--I especially love the one next to the sea turtle!