Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Beautiful Baby Girl

My BBG just turned 4 years old! F-O-U-R!!! I cannot believe it. What an incredible, life-changing 4 years it has been. She is AMAZING. I've been in love with her since I saw the double pink line. So what things has she been into over the last year? Read our posts. She's into everything, thinks about everything, and attempts to do everything all on her own. In honor of her birthday, I dug up all these pictures so you can see her life like I'm living it, scrolling fast! I hope you enjoy watching her grow as we have.


BBG (Missy Monkey Feet) when she was born


MMF's first birthday
2nd.
3rd.
4th.
isn't she something?

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday to you MMF!! From Kassie!!

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

I'm so glad you found my blog, and now I have yours. I caught up a litte, read your entry from Mothers Day. How touching. What a beautiful story about the flowers. I never got to know you as much as I wish I would have, but I always could tell that you were a very sweet person with a deep soul - someone people like to be around.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Wow, MMF is 4--what a cutie! Time flies!!