Sunday, September 28, 2008

Random Acts of Fun

Okay, first of all this whole thing is going to be underlined. I don't know how or why, but I can't figure out how to shut it off. Secondly, it's late and I'm pretty grouchy. Third, part of the reason I'm grouchy is because I asked my husband how to add links to my blogsite. I hate having to ask him anything computer related. He automatically assumes every user is familiar with all the language used in any program said user needs help in. If I knew, I probably wouldn't need help... Fourth, did I mention this annoying underlining thing?
Moving forward, I've just been going through some pictures taken over the summer and decided to post a random collection of moments with MMF. Have fun looking through them. Oh, and if anyone knows how to find the underline feature, leave me a comment telling me how to shut it off please!
carousel ride at the zoo. as you can tell i'm trying out new photography features.
mmf and logie at bunny fountains
slightly out of focus due to delicate nature of firefly catching with cousin
best impersonation of tina fay (wearing daddy's glasses)
shelling corn for the animals to eat at a farm park
mmf and em playing a duet at go-go's
riding in her favorite seat on the train at the zoo- the caboose
mmf starts school again
go-go listening intently to mmf
mmf shoe shopping with mama

3 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Love the shoe shopping and Tina Fey impersonation--great fun! I too don't know how to fix the whole underline thing when it happens at the start of a post. I usually just click on the picture, start over, and have to write my words again to get the underlining gone.

Britt said...

Thanks for sharing your blog site with me. I have to tell you that every Sunday when I see Linds I want to tell you how beautiful I think she is...but then I don't because I think you'll think I'm weird or insincere...but she is beautiful.

Krissy said...

Seeing your pictures reminds me of Lindsey's enthusiasm for everything - love that. When it underlines just hit return to move your picture down a bit further then arrow up to the top to get your cursor further from the picture, underline will be gone.