Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Native Is Restless



























We've recently celebrated Father's Day and Mom's birthday at our house. We've also been busy coming and going with all sorts of summer activity. We went to the zoo today and took some pictures. One of them I could barely take for shaking with the heebee jeebeez- my girl actually petted a snake. (I encouraged her from a distance). I can't believe the things she isn't afraid of. I also can't believe the things she is afraid of. We rode the carousel, the train and MMF (missy monkey feet) even drove a safari jeep with her animal friends. (She informed me we couldn't leave the zoo because she had to drive her monkey around). There was a really funny old goat that was laying in the sun actually grinning. It made me think of how wonderful summer is. We barely made it out of the zoo parking lot before MMF was asleep. Quite a full day.

No comments: